Your privacy is important to Acquolina. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Acquolina collects, and the ways in which Acquolina uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Acquolina may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- any other information that you send to Acquolina.
Using personal information
Acquolina may use your personal information to:
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications if you so choose.
Acquolina will not share or disclose your personal information with third parties
Where Acquolina discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for the purpose of furnish the products and services you requested, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Acquolina may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Acquolina will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Acquolina will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
Acquolina is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to: Acquolina Catering and Event Management 205 E 117th St New York , NY 10035